FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BUSINESS
As one of the critical components in the financial system, the stability and sound conditions of a financial institution is of utmost important to the parties that has interest in it be it from the government agencies, regulators, business partners, trade creditors, customer and etc.
Thus, it would require a proper and comprehensive risk management program to be in place to ensure your business continuity.
We, as your insurance broker and risk management consultant will assist you to develop and structured a comprehensive insurance program to suit your business and minimize your exposure in this challenging and highly regulated industry.
Among others, we undertake to assist you with the following products packaging:
Banker’s Blanket Bond policy (BBB)
- A “package insurance protection” specifically designed for banks and financial institutions to offer protection for their assets and liabilities
- It protects against loss from a claim of alleged negligent acts, errors or omissions in the performance of professional services including defence cost incurred in order to defend the claim made against the insured
- It covers loss of money whilst in transit and whilst kept in locked drawer, safe or strong room or by hold-up whilst on the business premises
- It covers loss of money or property of the insured or for which they are responsible as a result of acts of fraud or dishonesty by an employee
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- This covers the Director or Officer of the company for any claim made by third party against them alleging wrongful acts done by them in their capacity as Director and Officer of the company
Ar-Rahnu (Islamic Pawn broking) insurance programme
- Coverage against loss or damage to the customer assets (usually jewellery and the like) pledged to the bank in exchange of money